Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where is the sunshine?

It is the second day of rain and the weather man says 3 more days. I saw on the local news that alot of people have trouble with depression on cloudy days. I am so thankful that I do not have that problem. I enjoy all types of weather.


For me, a rainy day is a time to stop and spend time in God's Word, e-mail my friends, work on recipes and clean out closets. I think we need to take each day and be thankful that we are alive and well. I know, myself, sometimes we get so self-centered and think the world revolves around us...but here is the bad news...it doesn't. I wonder how many people there are out there that do not have enough food to eat today, or even have a bed to lay down on.


I hope I never get so caught up in "this world" that I do not take the time to think and pray for others. I am so blessed and who cares if it is raining? It's another wonderful day!

No comments: