Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Bishop's Daughter




The novel, The Bishop’s Daughter, is about a young ladies man named Darrin Bainbridge. Trying to jumpstart his writing career, Darrin relocates to Georgia. He attends a twenty-thousand megachurch and tries to find a church scandal. Darrin’s target is Bishop Kumal Prentiss, who Darrin suspects of financial misconduct.

The turn in the story is that Darrin never expected to fall for the Bishop’s daughter, Emoni. When Darrin finally does stumble upon the story of a lifetime, he’s torn between lauching his career and protecting the woman he’s come to care about.

This is a terrific novel that makes you feel you are standing in the middle of the action. Great read! Perfect gift!

2 comments:

SusanD said...

That sounds like a great read. My first class of the semester starts this weekend, and I don't know that I'll have time for recreational reading. I'll definitely add it to my list tho. Blessings. Susan

RAnn said...

I linked to your post, and all reviews. http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2009/01/first-wildcard-bishops-daugher.html