Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's Love Got To Do With It

Love...What this word means to me is commitment.

Love is not a "feeling". Love is an "action". It is a "choice".

When my husband and I got married 37 years ago, we thought we were "in-love". We did not have a clue. Love came with time, trials, victories and commitment.

The same goes for our relationship with God. When I was saved at the age of 10, I thought I was "in-love" with God. That love then in no way compares to the love I have for God today. If we love someone we are willing to do whatever it takes. We must love without restrictions. I love my children and my husband and I am willing to stand by them no matter what. But my love for God is so much more....I am willing to do whatever he would ask me to do.

Love is the ultimate sacrifice. "For God so loved the world....."


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

1 comment:

John Roper said...

Great post today, Ginger.

Blessings,

John